August 9, 2011

This is the beginning of great things to come..

Welcome to my world where I live, eat, breathe YOGA. Follow me along this path as I inform you of all things Yoga and that doesn't mean just poses and the coolest yoga attire. Yoga to me is in everything I do, whether it be eating, driving, shopping, talking - being in the present moment in anything  you do is Yoga. I will, yes of course, keep you informed on poses and yoga attire but I will also keep you informed on events happening around the community, great farmers markets, recipes, poses of the week, crazy diets I'm doing (who knows..maybe you'll all want to join me while I drink slimy green things) and much more!

So this is where it all begins...I welcome feed back and ideas from everyone! If you have something to share with me, please do. Who knows, I may use it in my new DVD release!

With that, check out my website, which I am constantly updating cause I can't leave anything alone... http://www.ladyjyoga.com/
and visit me in class at
Urban Lily Yoga
14843 Burbank Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA

Mon/Wed
Yoga for Stress Relief
**ALL LEVELS
7:15-8:45pm

Sat.
Level 2
**Some experience required
7:30-8:55am

Love & Light

Lady J

No comments: