December 13, 2011

Life Goes On

We have all been there...the lost job, the death of someone close, the heartbreak. It's easy when you're not in the situation to tell others, "Don't worry, life goes on..." But as soon as it happens to you the tables turn and all you can think about is how terrible your life is, how you don't want to go on, how you are lonely, now what, why did this happen to me..the list just rambles on and how do you sit and meditate and stop your ego from getting the best of you when it's so hard to be in your own mind, when being in your own mind makes you go crazy?! It seems like you are all alone in this situation, that you're the only one that this happens to, that no one else is going through this right now. The world is vast -- this is happening to more people than you think, it happens all the time, it's never anything new and it has happened to ourselves probably more than once before. Now is the time to be present and let go.

Why do I bring this up, because me, myself are in this situation right now. I do a lot of spiritual reading and I listen and follow the words, not only from the readings but from my heart..but right now I am contradicting myself. My ego has taken control and has allowed me to be miserable, allowed me to cry uncontrollably, allowed me to contemplate suicide and wish for death. It has become so destructive, I feared myself, I feared being alone for what may happen. Last night was the first night I went home and didn't cry, the first night that I was able to say..you know what, this is for the best, cleanse the soul, figure out who you are. Take this time to explore yourself deeply and find out what you truly want in yourself. I was able to knock out my ego and allow my spirit to over come and shine. It happens to all of us. Don't be so hard on yourself if it does happen to you because it happens, we can't always be perfect, we can't always be spiritual..it's a hard process. Some day I will look back and laugh at how foolish I was. I know the road ahead is beautiful yet it will still be bumpy for awhile, it's all still fresh. Whatever happens during this time happens for a reason, whether that means letting someone that means the world to me go so they can explore their path on their own or allowing them back into my life so we can grow and explore together and push each other on our paths. Either way, I will be happy = ) I will bounce back fresh and revived and ready to take on my next step.

If you, yourself need someone now in your time of need please fell free to get ahold of my in any way. I love to listen, I have a shoulder to cry on, I'm everyones friend!



"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live"

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start to do and make a new ending" - Maria Robinson

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes" - Oscar Wilde

"Perhaps your eyes need to be washed by our tears every once in awhile, so that we can see life with a clearer view again" -Alex Tan

"When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grew in strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure" - Peter Marshall

No comments: