November 21, 2011

Black Dog Yoga

Yesterday I taught my last donation class at Black Dog Yoga. It was such a beautiful class filled with students who were really looking for a challenge and each one loved it in their own different way. I was surprised at how big the class was considering every street in LA is flooding at the moment, and the traffic is hairy scary because of how much rain is coming down. I love the LA rains, it means SNOW IN THE MOUNTAINS for snowboarding!
I've always enjoyed teaching at Black Dog as it was my "home" studio. This is where I got my certification and it always so warming and comforting when you enter. After 7 months of teaching there, I have had to make way for the new teacher training graduates to come in and teach. Excited for them.
See below photos from today's class. I currently don't have another class scheduled at the moment but I am working on a DVD as well as putting together a yoga retreat for 2012 so my schedule is plenty busy with that. But continue to follow me on my blog, twitter @ladyjyoga. facebook.com/ladyjyoga and ladyjyoga.com where I will update you on what's next!




No comments: