October 30, 2011

Lululemon

This morning I had the pleasure of teaching at Lululemon Santa Monica! What a great way to start out your day with a FREE class a couple blocks from the beach. Smell the ocean air before you enter and again as soon as you leave, just that alone calms the senses and brings your mind more present.

Every Sunday morning at 9:30am Lululemon hosts a free class with phenomenal teachers around the Santa Monica area, I was blessed to be included in that category and called in to teach. Considering it was the day after "Halloween" I started out slow to allow everyone's bodies to wake up and then I let the detox begin! : ) We had a nice strong mixed flow which included arm balances and inversions if you were advance enough for those options, either way every one worked up a sweat and ended the practice with a smile.

My love is like my personal assistant/agent. He was there from start to finish taking the class as well as pausing here and there to snap a few photos, below are a few photos that he was able to take for me.







Thank you Lululemon Santa Monica and to all my beautiful students who make teaching such a joy, I look forward to teaching there again!

No comments: